How to kiteboard 1-Day Lesson $299
What to expect from the Hands On Part of Your Kitesurfing Lesson:
- Ground School – You will start with a smaller kite, learn to fly it and run through a series of kiteboarding skills.
- Once proficient at flying the smaller kite, you will be introduced to a larger kitesurfing kite that you will help set-up.
- Kiteboarding Preflight Check.
- Perform a safe assisted kite launch and assisted landing of kite.
- After learning all the safety features and procedures with that kite, you will begin “body dragging” where the kite pulls you through the water, without a board.
- Once body dragging in both directions is mastered, you will start trying to get up on the board.
- Execute kite water relaunching.
- Kiteboarding Safety protocol and guidelines.
- Release safety system so you can disarm the kite.
- Make sure you know how to deploy and reset all of your safety systems.
- Learn self rescue techniques.
Why take a 1-day kitesurfing lesson from Motor City Kiteboarding?
- A Private waterfront Michigan kitesurfing lesson center
- All of our kitesurfing instructors are PASA Certified
- We ensure that you will learn how to kiteboard in the best possible manner, with a well organized kitesurfing lesson plan, good communication, and a safe environment that accelerates your kiteboarding learning.
- Motor City Kiteboarding utilizes the best in kiteboarding safety equipment during training.
- Motor City Kiteboarding is fully insured.
- We operate within strict kiteboarding safety guidelines ensuring that you have a positive and safe kitesurfing lesson and experience.
- Our schedule is made to match your needs. We offer kiteboarding lessons on weekdays and weekends, May through October on Lake St. Clair or Lake Huron at Tawas Bay
Call us at 586-943-5172 Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org