/ PERFORMANCE Features
● High-performance full carbon freeride twin tip with progressive flex
● Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
● Ultra-light carbon construction for powerful riding
● Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
● Equipped with Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
/ 2021 First Release
● 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
/ DESIGN Vision
Meet the new performance freeride board: Process C+ V1. The outline and 3D shape are identical to the Process V4, but other than its ancestor, it features a highly advanced full carbon construction on the inside. We fused the low-density Paulownia wood core with the latest performance-tech carbon fibers to achieve an incredible, slightly stiffer flex pattern. The board is ideal for aggressive boosts and powerful carves. Equipped with our highly innovative PRS technology – a parabolic rail shape design – the C+ cuts through chop more comfortably, speed generation is enhanced, and the ease of upwind-travel is improved. For optimal linear flex between center and rails, we kept the thickness of the board’s tips slender. No matter the conditions, the Process C+ delivers an ultra-dynamic and playful ride.
/ DESIGNER Quote
The Process C+ ensures that you get the most out of any session. You’ll have infinite performance at the tip of your toes.
– Franz Schitzhofer