/ PERFORMANCE Features
● Five-strut delta hybrid design for adrenaline addicts and boosting freaks
● Extreme big air kite with an explosive lift and long hang time
● Massive grunt in all wind conditions for freeride versatility
● Ultra-sturdy construction for maximum stability and longevity
● Rapid yet controllable flight characteristics
/ DESIGN Vision
Our latest addition to our kite range, the ExtremeSeries, was created to push the boundaries of big air. The XS has a sophisticated delta hybrid design with a high aspect ratio, featuring a massive angle-of-attack. It is a high-performance crossover kite that sits between the FS and RS. The extended
hang time is perfect for old school hooked-in tricks. Steering is fast and responsive. To withstand the extreme forces of big airs, we designed an ultra-sturdy five-strut frame that delivers stability in all situations. It has a fantastic low-end performance thanks to the superior aerodynamics and swept wingtips. Add the XS to your quiver to boost beyond your personal best.
/ DESIGNER Quote
The XS is the modern interpretation of a high-performance old school kite, fine-tuned for extreme big airs.
– Peter Stiewe